As a member, you are an owner of the credit union. Once a member, you are always a member, even if you leave your job, retire, or move out of the area. As long as you keep your account open and active with the $25.00 minimum balance, our full range of benefits are available to you.
Membership in this Credit Union is open to anyone who lives, works, worships or goes to school in Wayne County, Wake County and Johnston County, North Carolina, businesses located in Wayne County, Wake County and Johnston County, North Carolina, all past and present employees (and their family members) of the following:
- U.S. Postal Service
- First Carolina People's Credit Union
- Maola Milk and Ice Cream Company
- Goldsboro Fire Department
- Goldsboro Rescue and EMS
- The field of membership of Rocky Mount Postal Credit Union, Henderson Postal Credit Union
- Baptist Employees's Credit Union
- The Baptist State Convention of North Carolina
- Campbell University
- Chowan College
- Gardner-Webb College
- Mars Hill College
- Meredith College
- Wingate University
- Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary
- Baptist Children's Hmes of N.C. Inc.
- Baptist Retirement Homes, Inc.
- The Biblical Recorder
- North Carolina Baptist Foundation
- Members and staff members of Baptist churches and associations cooperating with the Baptist State Convention
How to Apply for Membership
Apply in person at our office or call us at (919) 736-0885 toll-free (800) 452-4021.
Just bring in a non-expired government issued, photo ID (Driver’s License, U.S. Passport or Resident Alien ID) and another form of ID to our office, along with your initial deposit for $25.00 and start enjoying the benefits of memebrship.
USA PATRIOT ACT DISCLOSURE
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT PROCEDURES FOR OPENING A NEW ACCOUNT
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account. What this means for you: When you open an account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you. We will also ask to see your drivers license or other identifying objects.